Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Work with the Company Business Integration section to develop a business requirement document related to a portal that permits participants to purchase passes using their credit card, debit card or banking account as payment.
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Analyst
- Experience in developing business requirement document to describe a payment solution;
- Excellent presentation, writing, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to present to top-level executives in groups, and in one-on-one situations;
- General knowledge of sales concepts and processes;
- Experience developing business cases or business case summaries;
- Work with business clients and technical teams on the design, development and implementation of business application;
- Experience in business process reengineering and document, analyze and manage business requirements;
- Experience working in the Payments industry Familiar with PCI DSS compliance policies and procedures (desired experience).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.