Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Analyst/Developer for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements; generating technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leveraging industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution;
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment; and,
- Adapting to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.Net development (preferably with VB.Net)
- 5+ years of SQL Server experience with SSIS & SSRS; and,
- 5+ years of experience with Web Services.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.