Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Design Strategist (Digital Experience & Design Team)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Design Strategist for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with partners in business to conduct research to better understand key customer target that reveal new opportunities;
- Planning and supporting design research activities to define current state customer pain points and map ideal future experiences;
- Prioritizing the right digital changes that create measurable value to customers and the business;
- Working with partners in design and technology to deliver meaningful experiences to customers while defining key measurements to support continuous learning and optimization;
- Managing and providing direct guidance, expertise and education to design strategists, design researchers and the greater digital design team; and,
- Developing and delivering presentations to influence and guide key decision partners to better understand and bring into focus the most important client needs.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to solve on ambiguous and multifaceted problems, sometimes alone but mostly with multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic environment;
- The Ability to comfortably switch between the details of the data and the bigger picture;
- Experience at designing lean prototypes and stimuli that tease out latent needs with clients;
- Ability to synthesize research into clear insights that can persuade diverse internal partners of their relevance and importance;
- Ability to create, sell and execute Design Strategy and Research approaches appropriate to the scope of a given engagement;
- Technical proficiency with Design Research methods, techniques and tools;
- Demonstrable experience in Design Strategy and delivery or relevant fields; and,
- A Graduate degree in Design, Psychology, Human Factors, Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction preferred, or comparable work experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.