dgiHUB Product Owner
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a dgiHUB Product Owner. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the management of the day-to-day product development work at the digiHUB;
- Facilitating in-depth workshops eliciting requirements and developing an expert understanding of customer needs;
- Championing new digital products by engaging with customers, project teams, and stakeholders through a range of channels to encourage uptake and use of the products;
- Prioritization of product backlogs, writing quality user stories and decision making based on data with “go to market” strategies promoting digital customer adoption rates;
- Assisting in the implementation of leading methodologies, such as ethnographic research, empathy mapping, customer journey mapping, usability testing, A/B testing, and design;
- Creating, human-centered design to improve the digital customer experience;
- Researching external trends and introducing new practices to improve the digiHUB’s development and transition of products;
- Supporting business testing of digiHUB products; and,
- Communicating and marketing digiHUB products.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience as a product owner;
- Degree in computer science or technology related field or equivalent combination of work experience;
- Experience constructing, maintaining and prioritizing product backlogs to direct the work of a delivery team;
- Experience engaging with customers and eliciting customer insights for product improvements;
- Experience with setting, monitoring and reporting measurable product performance targets;
- Experience with a range of agile delivery techniques and tools;
- Experience in product delivery and working in cross-functional teams;
- Strong business acumen and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge and skills implementing modern design technology;
- Ability to be an effective facilitator and communicator; and,
- Product owner certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.