Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ETL Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in identifying and defining client requirements for the purpose of developing a suitable solution to meet the business needs;
- Supporting the design and build specialized and customized applications for reporting and analytical purpose;
- Testing the applications including preparation and documentation of test criteria and review test results;
- Support quality management and assurance on data and applications to ensure security and integrity of data;
- Translating business requirements into specifications, including translating system design into program design specifications and its documentation;
- Constructing programs for installation and install system, including completion of related documentation;
- Assisting with the design, direct and implement ETL processes, including data capture, data quality, testing, and validation methods;
- Ensure successful data model and database implementation;
- Constructing functionality for multi-media products on particular platforms by creating website that draw together multi-media features to design specifications; and,
- Performing application testing in various browsers and platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years in Information Technology or Information Management;
- Three plus (3+) years of IBM Infosphere DataStage ETL tool (version 8.5 or greater);
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with writing SQL queries and stored procedures with relational databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server);
- Experience with Business Intelligence methodologies and Technologies like Relational databases (Oracle, MySql, etc.), OLAP, Visualization business Intelligence (Tableau, Qlikview, etc.), Enterprise Business Intelligence Solutions (ie Cognos), ETL (SQL, Information, Datastage, etc.); and,
- Experience being a member of a design, development project team building Business Intelligence and reporting solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.