Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a seven (7) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coordinating scheduling and internal stakeholder communication for multiple IT projects;
- Working with Project Managers and stakeholders to schedule upcoming projects;
- Communicating Project schedules to stakeholders;
- Providing Change Management support to stakeholders to ensure maximum success of each Project; and,
- Assisting with general Project administration as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Computer Science Degree or Technical College Diploma with a minimum of five (5) years project coordination experience;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills;
- Competent with Microsoft Project and Visio;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to be a self-starter;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team; and,
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure and basic IT Change Management.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.