Wireless System Designers
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Wireless System Designers for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Radio systems design for UMTS/HSPA and LTE networks;
- The design of wireless system radio coverage using RF engineering software and accepted engineering principles to determine equipment type, configuration, antenna placement, ERPs, etc.;
- Ensuring the existing and new sites are in compliance with Health Canada’s Safety Code 6;
- Creating and issue design work orders for the capacity augmentation of our multi-band LTE network;
- Working with other engineering departments as well as field operations and facilities to provide a sound technical design and support;
- The optimization of wireless networks as part of integrating new sites; and,
- Visiting the site to evaluate the radio environment.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A Degree in electrical engineering;
- 2 years of experience in wireless telecom;
- Experience with RF engineering and Radio Wireless network design;
- Experience with UMTS/HSPA and LTE networks; and,
- Thorough knowledge of Safety Code 6.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle