Senior Project Manager- Windows 10
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager- Windows 10. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with business leads and partners to assist in the management of complex projects that deliver strategic business solutions;
- Assisting in the management of project activities throughout the project lifecycle. Including defining scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders; and,
- Constructing full scale project plans, project charters and all communication documents.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) years of experience managing large and complex projects with a strong focus on technical project governance;
- Five to ten (5-10) years of relevant professional experience - Project management experience organizing cross-functional teams;
- Successful track record of managing complex development programs to deliver compliant solutions;
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize among many conflicting needs, advocate a course of action, and pursue it consistently but flexible and responsive to dynamic situations;
- Proven ability to develop effective, matrixed, cross-organization relationships, collaborating and communicating across business and technology stakeholders;
- Strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills Windows 10 experience; and,
- PMP (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.