AML Data Quality Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a AML Data Quality Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collecting and analyzing a wide variety of data from the sources to the consuming AML applications;
- Conducting a comprehensive review of data issues to drive out root cause and offer corrective recommendations with plans to execute as needed;
- Monitoring data quality and threshold output results on a regular basis. performing root cause analysis and offer plans for correction/execution;
- Creating reports related to Data quality up put and conditions. Work within the Data Management team to improve reporting and monitoring capability;
- Presenting formal results to various levels of stakeholders and management within the AML program. These results should capture the health of data for the program as well as indicate areas for improvement;
- Performing detailed analysis on data and deliver results sets as requested by business groups within AML. This includes FIU/HRU, Data Governance or Technology Modeling and Analytics; and,
- Ensuring adherence to all aspects of First Principles, our code of Business Conduct and Ethics, including individual accountability as it relates to potential conflicts of interest, safeguarding of customer information, trading in securities, anti-money laundering, privacy, and disclosure of outside business activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5-7+ years of experience as a data analyst;
- Working knowledge of applicable Bank systems - Prior banking experience is required;
- Strong understanding of data analytics, data architecture/movement and how data is used within AML for critical controls;
- Demonstrated experience in Data Quality Management;
- AMLEO knowledge; and,
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.