Senior Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Support the software development project.
- Working with both the client and development team members to elicit requirements, write user stories, define goals, document requirements, and analyze business functions in order to become familiar with the business domain;
- Identifying business work flows and determine stakeholder needs;
- Authoring test case specifications, requirements traceability documentation, and contribute to the compilation and execution of test plans; and,
- Supporting and contributing to the Agile practices adopted by the development team.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A related University Degree or Post-Secondary diploma
- 8 years of IM/IT Experience;
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst;
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering;
- 3-5 years of experience analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures, and decision flows;
- 3-5 years of experience developing and documenting a detailed statement of requirements both functional and non-functional;
- 3-5 years of experience defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application sub-systems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems;
- 3-5 years of experience defining requirements for internal and public-facing web sites;
- 3-5 years of experience creating test cases, requirements traceability documentation, defining test data requirements, and executing test cases;
- 3-5 years of experience using Agile or similar methodology;
- 3-5 years of experience developing User Stories; and,
- 3-5 years of experience designing user interfaces for mobile-responsive web applications.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.