Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Architect. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing solution leadership for complex infrastructure environments and services aligned to technical governance and standards;
- Contributing to the development of project plans by providing input to project charters, project deliverables, cost/benefits analysis, time line estimates, scope and control;
- Complying with product development life cycle (PDLC) and project management (PMLC) methodologies;
- Contributing to the implementation and testing strategies for business projects and programs;
- Participating in pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met business requirements;
- Collaborating with business leaders, IT professionals, and vendors ensuring that management is kept informed and that problems and issues are escalated appropriately and clearly communicated; and,
- Supporting other team members to achieve business objectives aligned to technical governance and standard.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to seven (3–7) years proven experience leading major projects;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience architecting highly available / operable infrastructure solutions on: ESXi, KVM, private and public cloud, Physical x86, Mainframe;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with Linux, Windows, z/OS, Websphere Application Server, JBoss, NodeJS;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with Database – Oracle RAC, MS SQL, Mongo, Storage – SAN, DAS & NAS;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience HA & DRP designs, Network, especially DNS, load balancing and firewalls and Security;
- Knowledge of iSeries/AS400, pSeries/AIX and SPARC/Solaris;
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written);
- Solid knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC);
- Solid knowledge of requirements documentation methodologies;
- Familiarity with both waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies (PMLC);
- Excellent leadership and organization skills;
- Ability to facilitate meetings and requirements sessions;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Delivery, business focused mindset;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with people at all levels; and,
- Certification or familiarity with TOGAF or similar architecture methodologies.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.