Data Integration Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Integration Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering all CMOD related efforts (Large Program, Small Enhancements, Support Escalation Support etc);
- Serving as specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product; and,
- Keeping functional/technical track of the development projects and taking overall ownership of the technical solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of experience in UNIX scripting, JAVA and J2EE programming;
- Ability to independently manage the design and development of shared services solutions;
- 5 years of experience with Enterprise Content Management architecture and the ability to correlate with other ECM interfaces is preferred;
- 5 years of experience with designing and developing applications around Content Management Systems;
- 5 years of programming experience with building data ingestion and processing code in Java;
- 5 years of experience contributing to all stages of the SDLC;
- 5 years of strong database knowledge experience (SQL, Indexes, etc.);
- Exposure to DB server such as DB2, Oracle, SQL server;
- 1 year of exposure to Cloud Implementation, blue print development; and,
- 3 years of experience with Unix scripting Shell, Perl, Python.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.