Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a seven (7) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements, talking to key technology stakeholder, documenting all business requirements, creating functional specifications & business functional validation;
- The UAT testing portion that this group does. This person will have to take over the entire UAT process. This includes, owning the entire test cases, working with the stakeholder and identify the appropriate test scenarios and making sure BMO has a large enough data set to meet the business & regulatory needs;
- Coordinating with technology stakeholders; and,
- Handling a lot of capital market data and focusing on OTC derivatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 7-10 years of experience as a BA;
- Knowledge of OTC derivative/capital markets product knowledge;
- A general understanding of risk as they will be working closely with the CCR teams;
- Must come from a capital market regulatory background. Projects like CCR, FTRB, BASEL, Volker, Dodd frank or BCBS 283 is highly preferred;
- An understanding of large scales technology projects. – Need to be able to bring the correct personnel into the conversation;
- Experience with Capital market data analysis. Able to manipulate data in Excel; and,
- the ability to run their own queries in SQL and pull the data themselves.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.