Info Security Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Info Security Analyst for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Guiding partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents;
- Conducting risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas;
- Leading or contributing to the completion of risk and control design assessments for an assigned business application, business portfolio, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy;
- Contributing to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework;
- Ensuring technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and security threats against TDBG’s business;
- Developing on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area;
- Adhering to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines;
- Contributing to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement;
- Adhering to, advising, overseeing, monitoring and enforcing enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities; and,
- Influencing behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation - CISSP or CISM;
- 10 years of relevant security experience;
- 10 years of experience and expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices;
- 3 years of experience with Big Data and Analytics technologies including security best practices;
- 5 years of experience with software development, continuous integration / continuous deployment, and open source technologies;
- Experience securing UNIX systems and Experience securing cloud technologies;
- Experience securing container infrastructure;
- 5 years of experience with end point security and data loss prevention technologies;
- Advanced knowledge of technology controls, security and risk issues; and,
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.