Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Programmer Analyst for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements; generating technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leveraging industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution; and,
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required;
- 8-10 years of experience;
- 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience as a client server programmer analyst (business system analysis, design, coding, testing, production hand off & support);
- 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with core Java, J2EE, XML, UNIX shell scripting & Windows scripting (VB scripting, PowerShell);
- 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with CI/CD DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, etc;
- 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with relational databases (Oracle and/or MS SQL Server) & PL/SQL and/or T-SQL;
- 3-5+ years of hands-on technical working experience with multiple operating platforms (Solaris, AIX and Windows);
- Good analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills in order to develop and support systems to meet user requirements;
- Creativity and flexibility in identifying technical solutions to resolve business problems in a rapidly changing, demanding and complex business environment; and,
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in order to deliver proposals, provide user support and interact with team members and other departments.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.