Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Application Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Support Analyst for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing wide ranging system administration in a multi-platform environment;
- General systems administration tasks including system configuration management, OS installations, security updates, urgent system patching;
- Writing and implementing scripts to automate tasks;
- Identifying and troubleshooting hardware components that are problematic;
- Preforming daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, network disruption awareness and predefined key processes; and,
- Reviewing system logs, application logs and security logs.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field;
- 3-5 years of experience is required;
- Proven work experience as a system or network administrator;
- 3-5 years of desktop understanding- looking at registry and Remoting- windows administration;
- Good communication skills- speaking to advisors/ associates in branches; and,
- 3-5 years of experience with desktop monitoring tools.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.