Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a nine (9) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring those business requirements are clearly identified, prioritized and satisfied by appropriate technical and or business process solutions;
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business requirements, process flows, identifying system and process solution components, producing functional specifications for solution components or possibly for the integrated solutions;
- Identifying and addressing business opportunities with innovative business architectures;
- Defining test cases, validating individual functions and the overall solution delivery, and being directly involved in the test process;
- Identifying, analyzing, reporting and helping with the mitigation of IT risks;
- Assuring that the necessary business continuity and disaster recovery plans are in place, maintained and tested for satisfactory resiliency for critical business processes, in response to a wide range of potential threats;
- Coordinating business continuity activities including planning, testing, and incident/crisis management, to assure survivability and viability of client in case of significant business / IT disruption.
- Setting technology and business strategies and ensuring their optimal convergence; and,
- Providing the key interface between users and developers and therefore require deep business knowledge across business areas and a technical appreciation across a range of technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track multiple projects through the life cycle steps of initiation, planning, execution and project closure;
- Knowledge about existing and planned Information Architecture and Information Management methodologies;
- Contributed to improvements in life cycle, based on lessons learned;
- Knowledge in Telecom and Telecom Networks;
- Undergraduate degree, required. Graduate degree, preferred;
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience; and,
- Industry certification preferred.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.