Agile Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Agile Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering projects using traditional project management methodologies (PMI) and Agile Concepts (Agile Manifesto, Scrum Guide, Extreme Programming (XP) and DevOps);
- Facilitating sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint retrospectives, and other Agile program ceremonies;
- Working with clients, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure team alignment with commitments;
- Developing and managing project scope, schedule, and budget to the plan;
- Raising and ensuring resolution to project issues, dealing with resource constraints, and handling intra-team timing challenges and dependencies; and,
- Bringing extensive experience and judgment to effectively plan and accomplish professional and team goals.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related field;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of professional experience working as part of a software development team;
- Three plus (3+) years of relevant experience as an Agile Project Manager / ScrumMaster;
- The ability to apply concepts found in the Agile, Scrum Guide, and DevOps to project planning and execution;
- Experience in leading and facilitating meetings and team activities;
- Proven accurate project estimation, project planning experience, experience handling expectations in cross-functional teams;
- Strong familiarity with Software Development Methodologies and Information Technology Concepts;
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral presentation skills;
- A professional project management certification(s) such as PMP, PMI-ACP, and/or CSM;
- Familiarity with JIRA and other Agile Lifecycle Management tools; and,
- E-commerce, DevOps, and Web project management experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.