Agile Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Agile Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an Agile Project Manager
- Plan and deliver projects using traditional project management methodologies (PMI) and Agile Concepts (Agile Manifesto, Scrum Guide, Extreme Programming (XP) and DevOps);
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint retrospectives and other Agile program ceremonies;
- Work with clients, Product Owners and other stakeholders to ensure team alignment with commitments;
- Develop and manage project scope, schedule and budget to the plan;
- Be accountable for raising and ensuring resolution to project issues, dealing with resource constraints, and handling intra-team timing challenges and dependencies;
- Bring extensive experience and judgment to effectively plan and accomplish professional and team goals.
Skills and Qualifications of an Agile Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field;
- Five to seven (5-7) years of professional experience working as part of a software development team;
- Three plus (3+) years of relevant experience as an Agile Project Manager / ScrumMaster;
- Ability to apply concepts found in the Agile, Scrum Guide, and DevOps to project planning and execution;
- Experience in leading and facilitating meetings and team activities;
- Proven accurate project estimation, project planning experience, experience handling expectations and cross-functional teams;
- Strong familiarity with Software Development Methodologies and Information Technology Concepts;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral presentation skills;
- Possession of recognized professional project management certification(s) such as PMP, PMI-ACP, and/or CSM;
- Familiarity with JIRA and other Agile Lifecycle Management tools;
- E-commerce, Devops and Web project management experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.