Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Batch Analyst/Coordinator. This is five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring timely delivery of artifacts from other streams and appropriate escalations time;
- Demonstrating experience in the workload automation space with a complete knowledge of the enterprise scheduler environment;
- Enterprise scheduler schedule updates;
- Business automation improvements and maximizing the utilization of Enterprise Scheduling and Mainframe Automation Software;
- Facilitating cross-functional teams through projects to design, implement and support the adoption of new scheduling processes;
- Working with complex batch processes;
- Providing application teams with support on problem determination and resolution of scheduling issues; and,
- Reporting, minutes and presentation materials related to scheduling.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience;
- Six to seven (6-7) years’ experience with Project management/delivery and Enterprise systems and application delivery;
- Experience with Enterprise Accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire;
- Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB;
- Experience in Main Frame and Batch executions, JCL scheduling and execution;
- Ability to be a technical interface between engineering and database teams to provide innovative and efficient approach to scheduling complex batch processes;
- Experience working with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration;
- Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira, Confluence (an asset);
- Business process analysis experience (an asset); and,
- Proficiency in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.