Senior Change Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Change Management Specialist for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with project teams and stakeholders;
- Focusing on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures;
- Creating and implementing change management strategies, plans that maximize employee adoption, usage, and minimal resistance;
- Creating actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan;
- Coordinating efforts with other specialists;
- Integrating change management activities into a project plan;
- Managing stakeholders;
- Tracking and reporting issues; and,
- Defining and measuring success metrics and monitoring change progress.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR® Model is a plus;
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences;
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization;
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges;
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle; and,
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts; and,
- Change management certification or designation desired; Prosci Certification a plus.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.