Network Support - Deployment Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Development Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and Remediating workstations that are not are not receiving windows updates;
- Performing testing of cybersecurity technologies and processes, including but not limited to protection, detection, and remediation services;
- Documenting technical procedures and processes, or other recommendations across the workstation environment;
- Packaging applications and software updates utilizing tools such as Flexera Admin Studio, Wise Package Studio, and PowerShell; and,
- Developing repeatable processes that can be used for future workstation vulnerability activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 4-6 years of experience; and,
- Knowledgeable of industry and enterprise-specific practices and systems, in managing active vulnerabilities within a workstation environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.