SAP Application Developer Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Application Developer Specialist for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing information on the detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms;
- Designing and coding application programs and creating test transactions and run tests;
- Conducting analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems;
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system;
- Ensuring the operating efficiency of existing application systems;
- Maintaining records for the documentation of systems development and revisions;
- Developing code in ABAP, ABAP OO, Workflow, SQL, FIORI, NWGW, and HANA Modeling;
- Creating technical documentation, code review, and test process on standard and developed object in the area of concentration;
- Supporting ABAP code base in SAP ECC; and,
- On call support will be required for this position.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Computer Science;
- SAP Training in Custom Development and a SAP Certification is considered an asset;
- A minimum seven (7) years’ experience developing and supporting application source code in an SAP system;
- Experience in requirements analysis and design of technical solutions ranging in scope and size;
- Analytical and contextualization skills;
- Knowledge of Development and Documentation Standards for SAP Custom Code that will be required to deliver user requirements not available in the standard software;
- Knowledgeable in new technical areas like Fiori/SAPUI5, ABAP OO, BRF+, BOPF, FPM, Webdynpro, and Adobe Forms;
- Strong troubleshooting skills to debug any defects and find root cause of problems;
- The ability to communicate complex technical information and impacts in business and functional terms;
- Competent at creating development effort and cost estimates using inputs from Functional team and then managing the RICEFW;
- The ability to lead change successfully and implement best practices;
- The ability to estimate simple to complex SAP Custom Code developments and provide realistic estimates of development effort required; and,
- The ability to mentor new developers and bring the team together to share their knowledge and experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.