Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer/ Programmer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with business analysts, business sponsors, project managers, and IT teams to obtain and understand business requirements;
- Creating the design of user interface specifications by applying client research, design standards, industry best practices, taking into account strategic business objectives, user needs, and systems constraints;
- Participating in design review sessions with project teams, acquiring consensus and getting approvals on designs and documentation;
- Executing business acceptance test cases and testing;
- Working with the project managers to ensure that usability deliverables accommodate project timelines, budgets, technical and scope constraints;
- Contributing to the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement of efficient and effective usability methodology/process, documentation, workflow, ROI, metrics and design standards; and,
- Acting as a user experience advocate regarding principles of user experience and user-centered design.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Portfolio of past work;
- Sketch and InVision experience;
- Experience with setting up and conducting UX research, both guerilla and planned.
- Knowledge of web client technologies (browsers, HTML, CSS);
- Experience with conceptual design work and whiteboarding;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Demonstrated ability in gathering and translating requirements from business sponsors, SMEs, users, and business analysts etc; and,
- Proven understanding of user-centered design techniques & demonstrated ability to incorporate UCD principles into the architecture and design of user interfaces.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.