Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Application Support Analyst – Desktop Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Support Analyst for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the digital contact centre technologies;
- Working directly with the manager and his team, coordinating with internal users, and management as-needed;
- Looking into specific incidents, coordinating with production support to troubleshoot issues, and maintain/update the support knowledgebase and related databases; and,
- The optimization of Windows 10– The team is rebuilding the desktop environment from scratch.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience in application and desktop support;
- Active Directory Experience;
- PowerShell and Batch scripting experience;
- Microsoft SCCM experience;
- ITIL knowledge/familiarity; and,
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.