Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer/Programmer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in daily SCRUM meetings;
- Creating/updating stories in JIRA accordingly;
- Building tests;
- Gathering peer reviews of code;
- Interfacing with the accessibility and strategy teams to ensure code aligns with the overall strategy/design; and,
- Coordinating with QA as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience in web development using HTML5, CSS/CSS3, and ES5/ES6;
- 3+ years of practical Ember.js application development experience;
- Strong practical knowledge of Node.js and JSON API;
- 3+ years of experience with Git;
- 2+ years of experience with responsive web design (RWD) and mobile web development (particularly with Ember/React/Vue);
- Experience in development and browser testing for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iOS/Android mobile and tablet browsers;
- Strong familiarity with Accessibility standards (W3C, WCAG 2.0, WAI-ARIA) and testing web applications for compliance;
- Knowledge of native DOM and Event APIs;
- Knowledge and experience with Object-Oriented coding practices, including design patterns, refactoring, clean code, encapsulation, REST principles, and enterprise integration; and,
- Experience working with Lean/Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe) and Continuous Integration, test driven development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD), and JIRA.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.