Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The Workspace Engineering team is responsible for providing Innovation, Design, Execution and Maintenance solutions for a variety of technology products;
- Evaluating new products;
- Creating roadmaps;
- Conduct proof of concept work;
- Developing business cases for the adoption of new products;
- Working with internal support areas, Business Technical Support teams, and external vendors; and,
- Observing technical engineering decisions and priorities to ensure execution aligns with the agreed future state.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise workspace infrastructure design (messaging, desktop, collaboration);
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 OS, Windows 7/8/10 OS, mobile OS (Android, iOS), OS system management;
- A high knowledge of data flow within a large topology;
- 5+ years of experience with Office 365, Exchange Online Protection, SharePoint,, Compliance Journaling, Blackberry Enterprise Server, MDM (Mobile Device Management, AirWatch/Intune) Technologies and Content management/filtering technologies;
- 5 years of experience with identity and access management (ADFS, PING, SAML, Kerberos/NTLM, FIM/Azure AD Connect); and,
- 3 years of experience with cloud technologies (Awareness of cloud technologies O365/Azure, cloud identities and federation/Software/Platform/Infrastructure as a Service).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.