Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Testers for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing test scenarios for functional system integration and acceptance testing for single or multiple platforms;
- Developing test cases, scenarios and scripts to ensure quality applications;
- Executing tests to ensure results achieve documented goals and objectives; and,
- Defining criteria for testing and providing results analysis.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Knowledge of in house programming methodologies (Java, C++ etc) as well as Windows 2000 platform and concepts;
- Working knowledge of server administration and version control software (e.g. PVCS). Working to expert level knowledge of testing tools such as Selenium, WinRunner, Mercury/Quicktest and Mercury;
- Bilingualism (English/French)
- 5 years of Manual SIT and BAT testing experience;
- 3 years of Writing scripts and scenarios experience;
- Working knowledge with Win7 and Win10 operating systems;
- 3 years of Regression testing experience;
- 5 years of Defect reporting and tracking experience; and,
- 5 years of Test Management Tools: VMWare, Citrix Xen Desktops.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.