Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the delivery of System Upgrades, Application Development projects, and/or assigned work packages from Initiation to Implementation;
- Managing multiple project stakeholders from cross-functional teams, as well as interfacing with project leaders, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors, and consultants;
- Effectively managing stakeholder expectations related to project cost, time, and scope of deliverables;
- Establishing effective project oversight and other governance bodies, and engaging the correct levels to support the direction for the project;
- Providing on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the Project Sponsor, Program Manager and Portfolio Director to ensure they are aware of significant changes to the project status in a timely manner;
- Communicating project summary, status, financials, etc. to appropriate parties involved in the governance of the project;
- Managing and tracking cash view of all project financials (forecasts and actuals); and,
- Building and managing project schedule, obtaining input from all project stakeholders to gain buy-in and acceptance of milestones and target completion dates for all project deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 10 years of PM IT experience;
- 5 years of PMLC /SDLC experience;
- 7 years of Agile Waterfall experience;
- 5 years of Governance experience;
- 7 years of MS Office experience;
- 5 years of Data related knowledge such as ETL;
- 3 years of Vendor management experience; and,
- 5 years of Financial Industry experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.