SharePoint Training Support Material Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a SharePoint Training Support Material Developer for an eight (8) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering, developing and providing training support materials in the form of (but is not limited to):
- Quick Reference Cards / Job Aids;
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions);
- Online Tutorial Videos;
- Glossary of Terms;
- Training User Guides; and,
- Instructor-Led Training (live, on location or via webinar technology).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 15 years of experience developing and delivering technology related training programs;
- At least 10 years of experience working on SharePoint related training projects which include the delivery and development of performance support materials, e.g. online videos, quick reference cards, FAQs, etc;
- 5 years of experience developing and delivering Change Management services surrounding the adoption of SharePoint technologies, e.g. Impact Assessments, Audience analysis, Change Plans and Strategies;
- At least 10 years of experience conducting SharePoint related training courses;
- At least 10 years of experience communicating by visual, oral, and written form with individuals, small groups and in front of large audiences;
- Must have access to their own recording studio, equipped with all the necessary technology in the form of sound-proofing, multimedia systems/software and high-end microphone/headset to ensure quality recordings;
- At least 5 years of experience developing online tutorial videos using Techsmith Camtasia or Adobe Captivate;
- Must hold one or more Change Management or training related certification(s) and demonstrate that they meet the requirement by submitting proof that demonstrates certification(s); and,
- Must have completed an advanced training program in Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Business Administration from a recognized post-secondary education program. They must demonstrate meeting the requirement by submitting copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates that demonstrate the proposed resource’s education. If the degree, diplomas or certificates was obtained outside of North America, a proof of Canadian Equivalency must be provided.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.