AML Lead Data Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) AML Lead Data Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working within AML to bring this knowledge for a view of upcoming events as well as incorporate into AML’s strategic vision and planning;
- Supporting the AML LOB with Data Analysis and Reporting on Capital Markets data;
- Working within the Data Management team to ensure the Data inventory is updated and maintained;
- Working within the Data Management team and the Capital Markets LOB to ensure the correct data quality rules and balance and controls thresholds are in place, monitored and actioned;
- Becoming the focal point for changes to Capital Markets business process and systems to ensure AML has a clear understanding if change impacts;
- Working within the AML LOB to communicate these activities and ensuring the appropriate areas are clear and may include in their plans/activities;
- Working within the Capital Markets LOB to communicate AML needs and requirements with respect to data acquisition, quality and availability;
- Designing or providing support for creating business system testing, UAT and post-implementation approach and test cases; and,
- Coordinating with T&O and end users on post implementation testing to ensure smooth project implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- A working knowledge of all areas within AML that consume Capital Markets data;
- The ability drill down to understand key/critical data elements, where and how they are used within AML;
- Minimum 5 Years of experience with Data analysis and/or business Analysis;
- The ability to first work with the data but also analyze the data similar to what a business analyst would do (gathering requirements, documentation);
- Experience in Structured Query Language. (Hadoop (1), Netezza (2), DB2, or Oracle (3);
- Experience with TIBCO Spotfire or any other reporting tool;
- Strong SQL queries is required;
- Strong working knowledge in (1) SAS, (2) python, (3) data IQ. - Ranked in order of importance;
- Strong ETL experience;
- Understanding of the capital market product knowledge; and,
- Knowledge of data management principles: data governance, analysis, architecture, modeling, cleansing, record management, and meta-data management.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.