Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery and/or support of projects for ITS clients to meet business objectives/goals;
- Overseeing the scope during the course of the project and collaboratively adjusting scope where necessary ensuring adherence to established project change management processes;
- Owning project / program / portfolio financials;
- Owning data quality and accuracy in financial reporting;
- Generating cost estimates and providing general financial management, incorporating risk, by leveraging appropriate tools, templates, established estimating models, best practices, stakeholders and processes for assigned project;
- Accurately forecasting and managing assigned budget and providing monthly financial reporting for projects, in alignment with Finance standards;
- Providing project reporting, including technology spend, and ad-hoc analysis and presents issues requiring attention by senior management;
- Identifying discrepancies between financial forecasts and actuals and escalates material discrepancies and adjusting scope, schedule or budget as appropriate; and,
- Executing project management deliverables within budget and as per the approved project plan, working with business partners to develop the content of those deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Advanced knowledge of bank and technology standards (e.g., infrastructure, architecture, processes, applications) from a strategic perspective and managing/ directing teams and application support;
- Advanced and thorough understanding of businesses and/or organizational practices/ disciplines;
- Understanding of regulatory governing bodies such as PCI, SOX, COBIT;
- Proven ability to strategically think and execute;
- Experience with MS Office Suite of software (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook and Sharepoint) with expert working and operational knowledge of MS Excel and Clarity;
- Minimum 7 years experience in the Financial Services Industry; and,
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.