IT Operations Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Operations Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing direct user support for mobility services;
- The monitoring and processing of mobility equipment orders;
- Maintaining all telecom mobility services/assets; and,
- Ensuring quality process and operations.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience with mobile devices technology and/or services; and,
- Experience with direct end user support.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.