Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting and maintaining Form Inventory and Process Documentation (Confluence, Shared Drive, Sharepoint, etc.);
- Working closely with Business and Technology stakeholders to determine and understand form requirements, mockups and data mappings;
- Assisting developers with testing and validating the form's content aligns with business requirements and team standards;
- Working closely with Intake Team to document, track and monitor new project intakes;
- Conducting and leading requirements/analysis workshops engaging stakeholders from both business and technology;
- Supporting developers in resolving any unclear requirements;
- Working on multiple initiatives and managing changing priorities;
- Working with the project teams to ensure the timelines are documented and adhere too;
- Identifying and raising any potential risks or gaps to management; and,
- Potentially working on Form development activities related to projects or enhancements.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years of BSA experience;
- 1 year of Documentation experience;
- 2 years of Ms Office suite experience;
- 2 years of Requirement gathering experience;
- 1 year of Data mapping experience;
- Strong verbal and written communication; and,
- 2 years of Testing experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.