Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Opentext Administrator for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The development, support, configuration and maintenance of the Intranet Web Content Management environment;
- Upgrading the currency project to move from Teamsite v7.5 to Teamsite v16.3;
- Implementing & configuring Teamsite, Open Deploy and the OOTB search engines; and,
- Supporting customizations including branching structure, templates, workflows, and the post publish/review/expiration process.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years of experience with OpenText TeamSite Web Content Management development (Please confirm in comment section details of the Opentext experience);
- 3 years of experience with Designing, developing, testing and implementing web sites using XML, XSLT, HTML and CSS;
- 3 years of experience with DBMS knowledge primarily in Oracle (SQLServer, DB2 an asset);
- 3 years of experience with Windows platform. (Linux an asset); and,
- 2 years of experience with Perl and Powershell.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.