Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Gathering requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers;
- Preparing cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
- Demonstrating an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities;
- Supporting one or more highly complex business processes;
- Working on multiple projects as a project team member;
- Serving as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs;
- Handling diverse projects, often simultaneously, and meeting aggressive deadlines;
- Solving technical problems/ processes and understand complex details; and,
- Increasing operating efficiency with producing high quality technical solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3-5 years experience with Business Analysis;
- 3-5 years with wireless, Cisco, Lync, Skype;
- 3+ years experience with CUCM;
- 3+ years Vendor Management experience; and,
- 3+ years working within a large, enterprise environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.