Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the development of value chain/process/workflows, roles and responsibilities matrix, performance metrics/scorecards, and rollout/implementation strategies;
- Supporting the business in presentation and training development;
- Working closely with business leaders, Project Managers, subject matter experts, other contributors, and stakeholders to deliver the Operations organization and processes;
- Facilitating the development of workflows and create necessary documentation, including roles, responsibilities and resource requirements to enable workflows;
- Facilitating workshops and participating in interviews to collect and document business requirements, functional specifications/business/data process workflow as-is /to-be state;
- Assisting business leads in the development of job descriptions and Key Job Responsibilities (KJRs);
- Establishing performance metrics required to monitor the execution and effectiveness of workflows;
- Providing advice on key initiatives that enable the organization to deploy high-impact business processes that are focused, accountable and measurable;
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for Decision Review Board and general socialization of plans within the business groups;
- Gathering and tracking workflow/process implementation status; and,
- Scheduling and coordinating workshops as requested by business leads.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or relevant field;
- A minimum five (5) years business analysis experience in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry;
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Suite specifically with Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint;
- Experience in business process re-engineering and developing/documenting business processes and workflows;
- Experience developing and establishing metrics associated with performance management;
- Proven ability to facilitate diverse stakeholders and cross functional teams;
- Demonstrated experience in developing presentations for management and for socialization to a wider audience;
- A methodical and well-organized approach to the work environment and have the ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting skills;
- The ability to influence and motivate others and be self-motivated;
- Experience working in a team environment, team player;
- The ability to deal with short time frames and handle multiple competing priorities; and,
- CBPA or Lean Sigma certification would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.