ITSM Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ITSM Program Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic oversight, guidance, and leadership for the Enterprise Service Management program;
- Supporting and guiding the evolving strategic roadmap for the client’s Enterprise Service Management platform;
- Guidance provided to the various project streams to ensure they are meeting the considerations of operational sustainment, platform governance, and business capability alignment;
- Program and project budget estimations, reporting, status updates, invoice reconciliation, etc.;
- Leading and guiding Project Managers working within the program;
- Documenting project definition statements;
- Reviewing and approving project management plans (project charters);
- Developing, documenting, and reviewing business cases for new projects;
- Providing strategic Service Management guidance to project streams within the program;
- Supporting the development of the strategic Enterprise Service Management platform roadmap;
- Supporting the development of the Enterprise Service Management business cases (all areas as required); and,
- Providing operational service management consultation to support improvements within the operational support structure of the Enterprise Service Management platform.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.