Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Developer for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing web based solutions for intranet/internet purposes Prepare a web presentation design to be implemented in a graphical format. Design strategies for managing methodology documentation;
- Producing content updates for publicly accessible web sites in support of campaigns, new product launches and other initiatives;
- Investigating and suggesting new technologies to help keep web pages current in the on-line space;
- Ensuring that sites are maintained to the highest quality (including fixing broken links, optimizing images, etc);
- Consulting with production manager and other partners to obtain a clear understanding of requirements;
- Ensuring all pages developed conform to company standards (including Accessibility Best Practices);
- Working with the usability team to ensure pages being developed will attract repeat visitors;
- Providing analysis and design solutions for new web content requests/enhancements to identify specific tasks required for the initiative and provide time/cost estimates for web production;
- Delivering effective defect management, acting on Severity 1 and 2 defects in a timely fashion; and,
- Monitoring competitor websites and new technologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 years of experience wi Agile;
- 3 years of experience with Angular JS;
- 2 years of experience with Angular 2;
- 5 years of experience in HTML and CSS35;
- 1 year of Experience with Mongo DB;
- 7 years of experience with Java;
- 2 years of experience with Node.js Development; and,
- 5 years of experience with Spring framework.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.