Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Mainframe Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of experience in mainframe technologies – online transactional IMS, COBOL , DB2 and JCL;
- 2 years of experience in Agile methodology;
- 2 years of experience in team leading a small team of developers;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in the financial lending space such as real estate, secured lending (mortgages/HELOCs), and/or personal lending (loans);
- Experience in designing in mainframe systems (e.g. COBOL/IMS DC/DB2/JCL), exposing mainframe transactions, and capabilities for consumption by API's/Webservices; and,
- Experience in Agile methodology but may be need to execute in a Rapid/Hybrid fashion.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.