Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Intermediate Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting Wireless projects;
- The equipment upgrades on new or existing sites, and could encompass equipment relating to cell towers, rooftops, small cell, in-building solutions;
- Working with other PM’s to coordinate, track and report on these projects;
- Managing all aspects of the project including project scoping, resource assignment, project plan development, project tracking, monitoring and reporting through the application of proven project management principles and methodologies;
- Developing and maintaining all project documentation (Project Plan, Issue and Action Logs, Risk Management, Communication Plan, Status Reports, Post Implementation Reviews, etc.); and,
- Identifying benefits expected from initiatives and conducting post implementation reviews to report on and track results.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
3-5 years Project Management experience;
- Wireless Network experience;
- Telecom experience;
- Experience with MS Project, MS Office, Excel and Salesforce (preferred); and,
- Effective communication skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.