Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Improve safety, reduce unnecessary work, increase consistency, provide more accurate information, and improve information system reliability and sustainability.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Project Manager
- Responsible for project management over local technical readiness for CST for activation groups/sites as requested by CTO;
- Health organization engagement, planning, oversight and management relative to technical readiness;
- Device assessment;
- Device proposal;
- Device procurement;
- Device deployment;
- Device activation;
- Device transition to sustainment model;
- Alignment with enterprise device team processes and standards;
- Alignment/liaising with IMITS for network/infrastructure remediation efforts;
- Alignment/liaising with other technical teams as required;
- Device financial forecasting in partnership/as requested by health organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.