Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a twenty-four (24) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Subject Matter Experts and primary stakeholder of various lines of business to ensure alignment and coordination of gathering business requirements;
- Working closely with the Provincial Health Application Services Technical Strategists to ensure the business requirements align and are met by the information technology requirements;
- Documenting any new processes that will support the businesses in delivery of their health program and services; and,
- Fostering and maintaining close working relationships with the various lines of business to ensure the business and information technology requirements align.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Health Sciences, Business Administration or similar disciplines is preferred but an equivalent of education and experience may be considered;
- A minimum of five years of business analyst experience including requirements, analysis and design activities;
- A minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience;
- The ability to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written);
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of requirements gathering sessions;
- Demonstrated experience in interviewing large diversified groups of Subject Matter Experts towards common goals;
- Experience in analyzing business processes for solutions in an operational environment;
- Experience in analysis where multiple businesses, systems and domains need to be considered; and,
- Experience with analysis around a Service-Oriented Architecture.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.