Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) Consultant for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing a Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) transformation program can better centralize risk control functions in a Center of Excellence model.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience leading review of Business Managed Applications and remediation;
- Experience with IT Risk reviews;
- IT Infrastructure risk assessments experience;
- Operational Risk / Incident management knowledge;
- Good knowledge of SDLC and Infrastructure; and,
- ITIL knowledge.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.