Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Developer for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements; generating technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications;
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts;
- Leveraging industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution;
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area;
- Being flexible and thriving in an evolving environment; and,
- Adapting to change quickly and adjusting work accordingly in a positive manner.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 10+ years of experience with Java and/or Python;
- 10+ years of experience in Unix environment;
- 10+ years of experience with SQL database stored procedures;
- 5+ years of experience Capital Markets (must be recent, preferably in Risk Management);
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required; and,
- Overall 10+ years working experience as a Developer/Programmer.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.