Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing broad range of research, installation, maintenance, configuration, administration and/or provisioning of systems/applications;
- Being involved in deployment and release management activities; and,
- Planning of all non-functional testing requirements and providing an overview of the required NF-testing to the test execution team to ensure test expectations are met.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 years of Nonfunctional tester experience;
- WebSphere, Oracle, SQL, DB2, MQ, Unix/AIX, Network (load-balancing/F5), Windows Server cluster experience;
- 5 years of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, VISIO (infra diagram) experience;
- 5 years of PMLC experience;
- 1 year of Cloud experience;
- HP Quality Centre experience;
- 5 years of Large technology infrastructure experience; and,
- 5 years of Knowledge Agile / Waterfall experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.