Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Contracts Specialist for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing key business requirements and drafting agreements using client templates, as applicable;
- Reviewing and revising supplier documentation to conform with client required standard terms and conditions;
- Coordinating with supplier and internal stakeholders to draft required revisions to the satisfaction of all parties;
- Preparing final documentation package to facilitate contract approvals and contract signature and/or countersignature whilst ensuring that requisite due diligence related to vendor verification and spend approvals/limits are obtained) in compliance with client policies and procedures;
- Preparing final vendor document package to ensure record management requirements are met as required.
- Updating contract management tool weekly to ensure deals assigned are reflected on the capacity tracking report used to track deals assigned to each Team member;
- Creating, maintaining and updating correspondence logs for each contract;
- Logging formal communications, emails etc.; and,
- Maintaining integrity, accuracy, accessibility and reliability of contract documents, data, and information and associated reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Paralegal or Law Clerk certification; LLB or other comparable degree;
- Proficiency with contract language and contract law;
- Strong oral and written communication and influencing skills with appropriate business acumen;
- Proven successful negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of a formal sourcing process, as well as the ability to apply them to various categories / circumstances;
- Structured problem solving and decision making;
- Strong knowledge and ability to articulate and negotiate common contractual terms and conditions;
- Paralegal or Law Clerk certification; LLB or other comparable degree; and,
- 5-7 years of related experience required.
- Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the
recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.