Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Applications Architect for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Training and assisting Line of Business-aligned Enterprise Architects in the application of Domain Driven Design to create roadmaps for API delivery in their portfolios;
- Creating template artifacts required to capture the appropriate content for the APIs and roadmaps;
- Designing and documenting a process for applying Domain Driven design within a Technology Segment aligned to a Line of Business;
- Designing and documenting a training curriculum for training Enterprise Architects in execution of the process, and deliver the training;
- Assisting Enterprise Architects in the application of the process within the Technology Segments to which they are aligned by helping to identify key participants, facilitate workshops, gather and synthesize input, document findings in the appropriate artifacts, and taking those artifacts forward for architectural review; and,
- Auditing artifacts for quality.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Hands-on practice in Domain Driven Design;
- Strong working knowledge of API and web/micro-services in distributed systems;
- 8 years of Train the Trainer experience;
- 8 years of Facilitation experience;
- Systems / Application Architecture experience; and,
- 8 years of Financial Services experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.