Expert QA Automation Engineer/Developer (Big Data)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Expert QA Automation Engineer/Developer (Big Data) for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Testing and building /support automation framework for high volume data, ETL transformations, and other data integration workflows across multiple sources while applying best practices in data integrity, data quality, and distributed data processing;
- Designing and developing test scenarios/case for big data infrastructure;
- Performing both manual testing, and implementing test automation frameworks;
- Performing load testing (if required);
- Scripting assistance in SQL, UNIX, Python and Perl;
- Reporting and documenting QA activities i.e. write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports;
- Participating in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings; and,
- Researching related products and make necessary software recommendations & implementing innovative solutions.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 3+ years of testing end-to-end Big data application huge volume: data modeling, ETL and reporting etc. and overall;
- 5+ years of experience;
- At least 3 years of programming and automation experience;
- Experience developing automation tools and scripting;
- Advanced SQL querying and UNIX shell script writing skills;
- Expertise in data warehousing (SQL, ETL, Data Modeling, etc.) and using databases such as MYSQL, Hive etc. in a capital;
- Market environment with complex datasets;
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark and other big data framework;
- Proven analytical and quantitative ability and passion for high volume data;
- Capability to work in a rapidly changing business environment and to enable simplified user access to massive data by; and,
- Experience building scalable data solutions.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.