Junior Change Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior Change Manager for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The facilitation of the overall Change Management process;
- Reviewing, assessing and scheduling change activities;
- Performing risk and impact assessment of all change activities;
- Authorizing and approving maintenance activities for the National Hosting Services team;
- Ensuring that all activities designed to implement changes are as per the standards outlined in Change Management policies and procedures;
- Coordinating and conducting weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings;
- Managing change tickets in the ITSM ticketing system; and,
- Gathering metrics for weekly KPI reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a Change Coordination role;
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in a relevant field;
- Professional experience in IT, preferably in an IT Operations or a Data Centre environment;
- Prior experience with ITSM based tools, such as Jira Service Desk or ServiceNow;
- ITIL Foundations certification would be an asset;
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint;
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills; and,
- The ability to prioritize multiple priorities in a fast paced and changing environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.