Quality Assurance Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the liaise with the internal IT teams, the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), the PMO and other areas within GAML to gather testing requirements utilizing industry test standards methodologies;
- Leading and contributing to the development of test plans, test cases/ scripts and/or testing scenarios appropriate to the application/ solution/ project;
- Supporting/testing system usability from a Business standpoint for end users as well as supporting implementation of system enhancements/new functionality that improve the effectiveness and efficiency of AML functions;
- Leading projects individually representing the GAML Business and supporting Business Acceptance Testing (BAT) for all GAML initiatives;
- Leading interaction with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and internal /external partners throughout the various phases of a project / business initiative;
- Contributing to the development of the test strategy and the test plan, the test specifications, creating test cases and testing scripts to rigorously conduct and supporting Business Acceptance Testing;
- Verifying solutions to identified defects and reporting to the QA / Project Team Managers on the progress and status of the assignments assigned to them;
- Leading and contributing to testing analysis and test coordination; and,
- Recommending/negotiating testing deliverables., timelines, roles and responsibilities appropriate to the application/ project
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3 to 5 years QA methodology experience;
- SDLC/PMLC experience;
- 3 to 5 years HP- ALM experience;
- 5 years Manual Testing experience;
- 5 years UI and Web testing experience;
- Proficiency in the following applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint; and,
- Experience in BAT and PAT Testing.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.